One of the biggest challenges currently facing organisations involved in making decisions relating to the labour market, is simply trying to get some kind of basic understanding of what is going in their local economy. This has been made doubly difficult by the fact that many official government datasets, which might potentially be able to shed some light on the situation, do not reflect current trends and so cannot tell us what is happening in the here and now.
Our commitment to helping our customers by bringing data to bear on the labour market challenges of the day, has led our Innovation team to develop a new tool, which we believe will prove to be of great help for any organisation looking to get a better understanding of what is going on in their local economy at this time, particularly in terms of how unemployment is trending and which occupations and industries are being most affected.
Response Tracker sits within our Analyst data tool, and combines a number of metrics to give you a picture of change in your area, including:
- Month-by-month change in employer demand, measured by Job Posting Analytics
- Monthly change in Claimant Count numbers since the start of the year
- The Top 5 job roles showing the biggest increase and decrease in job postings
- Niche occupations and industries in your area, together with associated employer demand
- Exposure Index of occupations and industries, reflecting how likely they are to be affected by the disruption
Response Tracker provides you with a single dashboard for tracking employer demand and ongoing unemployment in your area, and the report is downloadable as a PDF or Word document. Check out the tool in action by watching the short demonstration video below, and contact us now if you’d like to talk to us about how it can help your organisation navigate through these unchartered waters.