Our recent blog posts looking at the Teaching Excellence Framework (TEF), and particularly the relationship between employability and employment, have now been compiled into a free PDF to download. The report looks at the following questions:
- Why does TEF focus on employability?
- What concerns do universities have over the criteria measuring employability?
- How can we define the gap between employability and employment?
- How can this gap be bridged?
- Why is local and regional Labour Market Insight key?
To download a copy of this short report, click on the image.
We’d love to hear your feedback about the ideas contained in this report. Let us know what you think by contacting Lawrence Stephenson at lawrence.Stephenson@economicmodelling.co.uk