It is with sadness that we announce the departure of our Client Services Manager for the Further Education, Stephen Cunningham. Stephen has been with Emsi for exactly three years, and during that time he has played a huge part not only in our growth, but also in our gaining a reputation for great customer service. The many emails Stephen has received from clients thanking him for his help over the years are testament to how hard he has worked to become a trusted adviser. Stephen is now moving on to take up a position working for Autotrader in their customer/product support, and we wish him every success.
This of course leaves us with a vacancy to fill, and we are now looking to appoint a results-driven professional who will ensure that customers maximise the value of their investment in Emsi, and receive the personal attention and professional, knowledgeable customer service they’ve come to expect. The role will involve:
- Negotiating, documenting and invoicing subscription renewals
- Quickly becoming an Emsi product and data expert
- Coordinating the implementation of new product subscriptions
- Providing training, support and guidance to clients
- Sharing best practice from across the Emsi customer network
- Identifying areas in which we can solve new problems for our customers
- Becoming a channel to connect new Emsi solutions to solve current customer problems
- Working closely with Emsi colleagues to connect customer problems to broader expertise within Emsi
Above all, we are looking for someone who can wholeheartedly embrace our core mission, which is:
To be a trusted partner to the education, economic development and employment sectors by helping connect them together through the common language of labour market data
If this describes you, click here for more details and to apply.