Earlier this year we blogged a series looking at how economic developers can use Labour Market Information to encourage inward investment in their region. We have now compiled the material from that series into a single report, which includes:
- Why granular detail is crucial in identifying a region’s Unique Selling Points
- Why economic developers should play to their region’s strengths
- How to identify a region’s niche industries
- How to identify a region’s niche skills
- A case study of Thames Valley Berkshire LEP
You can download a copy of the report here, or by clicking on the image.
If you would like to discuss how our data can help your organisation encourage inward investment, contact Martyn Gerard at firstname.lastname@example.org