For any college looking to engage employers for apprenticeships, identifying which employers are looking to hire is invaluable. Yet trawling through job postings sites to find out who is currently employing is an arduous task. Is there a way to make this process simpler and with better returns?
The answer is yes. Emsi is partnering with Text Kernel to bring you their Jobfeed tool – an online job aggregation site with a number of features that eliminate the hard work for colleges seeking new and better ways of identifying employers for apprenticeships, community partnerships, business development, and general analysis.
By pulling job postings from over 25,000 sites, Jobfeed is the most advanced lead generation product in the UK, and the potential it gives colleges to identify and engage employers that are looking to hire, but without the need for hours and hours of research, is huge. Jobfeed allows colleges to:
- Search for any occupation in the country using a variety of parameters including region, education, company name, full-time or part-time, and who advertised the job
- Set a search timeframe going back as far as five years, allowing users to see which
employers have been hiring historically
- Save searches and set up automated email updates on a daily, weekly or monthly basis,
potentially saving colleges hours of research time
- Bring up the complete text of any job advert for the chosen timeframe, giving users
the ability to check the skills requirements for each occupation
- Export information from the tool to Excel, making data collation and sharing within
the college a simple task
With its ability to hone in on the employers that are most likely to respond positively to an approach, we are genuinely excited by the benefits this tool will bring to any college seeking a better way of engaging employers.
To download a PDF version of this information, click here or on the image above. To see Jobfeed in action, we have produced the following short video which runs through the basics: