We will be holding a series of webinars throughout 2016, geared towards helping people and institutions get more out of our data and our tools. Some of these will be aimed at existing clients, giving insight and tips into getting more value, whilst others will be aimed towards those who would like to find out more about how our data and tools can be used to bring benefit to their institutions.
We’ll be kicking off on 1st March with Generating Marketing Content, which is aimed at existing Analyst users. This will be hosted by our Client Services Manager, Andrew Davison, and will include:
- How to generate data for marketing content around occupations
- Overcoming the challenges of how actual job titles relate to Standardised Occupation Classification (SOC) codes
- How to group industries together that are not necessarily related to the Standardised Industry Classifications (SIC) or Sector Subject Area (SSA) coding.
- Ideas for how this data can be used in your marketing (e.g. prospectuses, website and social media)
- A practical demonstration