We will be holding a Midlands Regional showcase event on 25th June at Bourneville College, Birmingham. The event is open to anyone who is interested in hearing more about how good data can be harnessed by colleges, and will provide opportunity to discuss the use of Labour Market Information across a range of college functions, including Student Services, Marketing, Curriculum Planning and Employer Engagement.
The three-hour event kicks off at 12 noon with a buffet lunch, and will feature the following presentations:
– Introductions and Welcome — Mark Lewis, Student Services Manager, Bournville College
– Introduction to EMSI — Andy Liddell, Business Development Manager Midlands Region, EMSI
– Career Coach: Supporting the Admissions Journey — Ben Owen, Head of Student Services, Chesterfield College
– Using LMI in Curriculum Planning — Peter Harrison, Assistant Principal Strategic Development Sheffield College
– Product Development and Wider LMI Usage — Anthony Horne, Business Development Manager Northern Region, EMSI
There will also be several Q&A sessions throughout the day.
If you would like to book onto this event, please complete this form. Please note that places are limited to two delegates per college. If you would like further details about this event, please contact Andy Liddell directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or 07740 344750.