With less than a week to go before the AoC Conference in Birmingham, here are 10 good reasons to take a few minutes to drop by our stand:
1. We think our Labour Market Information really is impressive. Come and see for yourselves if you agree.
2. Find out how our Economic Impact Studies can help you quantify and showcase the economic value your college adds to your community.
3. See our web-based tool Analyst in action and find out how it can take the hard graft out of your curriculum planning.
4. Discover how your college can promote courses to potential learners using Career Coach.
5. See how Career Coach can be used to link your curriculum to local employment opportunities.
6. Find out how our tools can help you demonstrate to Ofsted that your planning is driven by excellent local labour market knowledge.
7. Learn how more than 70 colleges throughout the country are already using our tools to great effect.
8. Come and ask us a question about industry or occupation data in your region and see if we can give you the answer.
9. Sign up to our newsletter for the chance to win a brand new iPad.
10. We believe our systems really are as cool as our Labour Market Information is impressive. Come along and see for yourselves if you agree.
You can find us at stand 51 in Hall 3. We look forward to seeing you there.