Analyst is a web-based tool that gives you instant access to key local information on jobs and skills across industries and occupations. Tapping into EMSI’s unique collection of multiple data sources, Analyst provides the most comprehensive and up-to-date labour market data available in the UK so you can make informed, clear, and objective decisions. And with many great new features, Analyst 3 is even easier to work with than its predecessor.
- Dashboards: See a summary of relevant data on a single easy-to-read page.
- Search: Find whatever you’re looking for in a matter of seconds.
- Linked Data: Move from industries to occupations to courses and back again.
- Toolbar: Create and switch regions, adjust time frames, and compile data—all from one place.
- GIS: View data using an interactive map.
- Customer Service: Chat live with our experienced staff.
These new features will be made available to all customers as part of their agreements with EMSI and we will be migrating everyone across shortly.
In addition to these standard features, we will also be including the option for users to access business data from Equifax within the system. For a small fee, users will be able to view, sort, filter and download business contact records by industry code at the click of a button. Having identified and explored suitable target sectors with Analyst, users will now be able to easily download contact information to support marketing and employer engagement activities.
To find out more about accessing Equifax business data in your Analyst system contact Andy Durman.
We will be showcasing Analyst 3 for the first time at November’s AoC Conference, so come along and see it for yourself!